Weird friend hookup 2night stand-help!

Hi <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> community!! Long crazy story so for those committed to reading n responding I appreciate it!

So I just wanted to get some advice since I’m in this weird situation. I’ve known this guy from my first year of college 3 years ago as a good friend, and long story short I dated his best friend for about a year, it didn’t end well. Over the course of 2-3 years I’ve been pretty close with my now ex and his friends, as they became my good friends too. Over the summer, the best friend of my ex, let’s call him John, reached out to me and wanted to let me know he doesn’t blame me for what happened with my ex and he wants to keep being friends. We don’t go out of our way to talk to each other but he tags me in memes on Instagram daily and will snap me occasionally 😂 but the other night, he was up late and we were both drunk and he ended up showing up at my front door at 3am and we had sex. I’ve low key kinda liked him so it’s not a bad thing it happened, but it happened the next night too. He refused to sleep over saying he can’t fall asleep if he’s not alone because of “presence movement and body heat of another person” which is weird but we haven’t spoken. I did ask if he usually acts like a fuckboy or has this tension been building up and he said it was a spontaneous thing but the tension has definitely been there. I outright asked him if it was a “hit and run” I said I don’t appreciate being a booty call but at the same time I’m not sure if I wanna be more. We’re supposed to be good friends. He hasn’t told anyone and I have no clue what my ex is gonna do when/if he knows, but I just think it’s weird how he can’t discuss what happened with me. I’m not going out of my way to ask him because the balls in his court. Sorry for the long rant it’s a complicated story I just kinda needed to vent but if anyone has an outside view of clarification that’d be amazing 😅❤️