Weight loss

Beth

I’ve seen so many posts about Keto diets.. can someone explain Keto to me and how much you’ve lost? How hard is it?

Does anyone follow any other lifestyles to lose weight? Anyone on Weight Watchers or intermittent fasting?

I’m starting out at a weight that I don’t even want to write because it’s disappointing to me. I’m not talking about 100’s or 200’s either.

I want to and have been trying to lose weight. My sister in law started weight watchers in January and me in June but I have not been able to stick with it. I was doing well my first couple weeks then just slipped up. I have 3 kids and work full time and overtime. Meal prep is hard for me to do due to limited time.. I hate measuring and counting points like with weight watchers. I was doing intermittent fasting and felt good while fasting. I like fasting since you just count the hours of your eating window. I just lack the ability to keep myself on track. Thinking about trying IF again but was curious about keto too since I see so much success with it. So please give me some feedback on any lifestyle you maintain to help you lose weight and get healthy