Thought I was out. Maybe not? Long post sorry

Ignore the OPK. Bottom test is from this morning. The other test is from last night. I thought I maybe saw a vvvvfl last night but told myself if it was real I would get a faint line this morning. I think I'm 14DPO so I started to not even test. I've been pregnant 8 times with only 2 living children. The others were all early losses. With my son and daughter I got positives at 10dpo. With the losses I didn't get positives till later. So I kinda count myself out after 10 or 11dpo. Anyhow tested again this morning because I have tons of cheapies so what the hell, ya know?

Vvvvfl on the bottom test from this morning?

I know symptoms mean nothing. All symptoms of early pregnancy can also be PMS. But I've been having the same crampy feeling that I had early on with my son and my daughter.

Does anyone see anything? Am I just seeing things because symptoms have gotten my hopes up?

I retested with SMU after drinking water and a huge cup of coffee so my pee was pretty diluted. I am not sure that I see anything on the SMU tests.

Maybe? But even if they are BFN it could be because my urine was so diluted right? Ugh sorry I'm grasping at straws here.

Vote below to see results!