Oct Turns Into Sept Baby 😍

Sarah • Mother of ✌Girls☝🏽Boy + 🤰🏽Wife to an Amazing Husband . Born & Raised in Seattle #GoHawks. Expanding Our Family Yessss !!

I love to read birth stories so decided to share mines .

10/10/18 Due Date . Born 9/25/18

Went in for regular Ob check up at 1120am (37+6) i was already 4cm before coming in . Had my bp checked it was a little elevated (im a normal high) so doc checked my cervix i was 6cm (Contractions kicked in since Morning also 2-4mins) so got my membrane swept & was told to walk

Around for 2hrs then head on over to hospital . Soon after contractions kicked in stronger n faster . Checked in triage at 2pm . Got hooked up and was monitored . Contractions were in deed coming every 2mins getting stronger n stronger . Around 430pm felt pressure . Was checked now 71/2cm wt/ bulging bag . Was sent straight to L&D . At 530 was checked again 9cm 100% effaced . Decided to break my water & it was on . The doc had me effed up saying " If you feel like you need to push Don't push until we get here "

🤦🏽‍♀️ my reply " What . you want me to not push " 😩😒 Yeah . That wasnt go happen i warned her my last 2 came out fast after my water breaking so told her dont nowhere . She said she was go be right outside smh . Lies . The next 3 contractions were it . I warned the nurse im pushing im not waiting . She kept paging the doc within those 3 contractions & nope no one came . That 3rd contraction came and she literally flew out 😂 Thank god my husband & nurse was there to catch her lol 🙌🏽 Oh & here comes the doc running in saying " Oh shes here " 🤦🏽‍♀️ yeah no shit !! You aint getting paid lol my nurse is for delivering her 🤣 My daughter was born at 553pm 9/25/18 . She is my last but definitely one to bring joy to my family lives . Found out was prego 2/1/18 . Lost my dad 2/6/18 👼🏽 so she's definitely our little blessing in disguise 🙏🏽 .