Just wanna be loved 💔

Jessica

I just want to feel loved and appreciated. I’m 30 weeks with baby #2 and have a crazy 2 yr old. I feel like my husband is a ghost, he works a lot but even when he’s home his mind is somewhere else.

I cook, clean, do his laundry, raise our son, take care of our puppy, have a complicated miserable pregnancy, and cater to his every needs.

We’ve talked about it and only results into a fight...

In the past I caught him talking to other girls on Facebook and Snapchat and this morning he gets friend request from some girl I tried looking her up and I couldn’t find her...

He had an old friend message him too but what bugs the shit outta me is that he doesn’t tell me. Instead I find out and just don’t say anything but he can grab my phone and read my messages and tell me who messaged me.

He doesn’t hide his phone he leaves it on the counter or table but it’s the little things that are bugging me.. maybe it’s just pregnancy maybe it’s because I haven’t really let go of the past..? It’s been 2 yrs since that and I’m giving him all my trust but I still find it hard I’m always questioning thing and feel stupid....

He was always the affectionate type and now I’m just super pregnant and never felt so alone...