You deserve better

I have a friend that's been talking to a guy long distance. They met once in person but didnt go that far that weekend they met because she was on her period. He keeps promising her a future and that hes going to see her very soon again before the year is over. They arent even boyfriend or girlfriend...but my friend is making it seem like they are. She is ignoring other guys just to talk to this one guy. Yet he goes out every weekend and is planning on going a trip to Canada soon instead of seeing her..and theres so many other red flags too like him adding his ex again on his social media..and I always tell her stop making him a priority when hes not doing the same for you..but she still doesnt want to listen...and this isnt the first time this has happen to her..she always gets treated like just the friend and never more..its like guys seek her vulnerability. I wish I could get through to her but I dont know what else I could say to her that I haven't said before. It hurts me because I feel like she wont learn till shes in complete tears over this guy...ughh🤦‍♀️