I’d never thought I’d be writing this...

denise • Married 👰🏻 / 22yearsold. 🌈 Nov/01st 💙 Oct/31st

This feels like a dream but to get to the point me and my husband have been trying to conceive for 11 freaking months. I was so tired of seeing negatives, I was one day at night reading reviews on pre-seed and I wanted to give it a try, Idkk if pre-seed help but that was the only thing we used that month.

The calendar below shows y’all what days we used 2 days (29 & 31) after AF and 2 days (5&6) before O.

I OVULATED ON THE 8th

I’m usually sometimes 2 days late because my period is weird and I over think my pregnancy symptoms.

But this time I was 5 days late and I couldn’t stop having cramps in my abdomen and sharp pains that would be on and off.

So I was like this is new and it’s a bit weird so I decided to take a pregnancy test this morning and guys I couldn’t believe it.

IT SAID PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!

I’m still in shock I can’t believe it’s finally my time! I hope everything goes well and I have a health 9 months!

DON’T GIVE UP GUYS EVEN WHEN YOU WANT TO, I CANT TELL YOU HOW MANY TIMES I WANTED TO GIVE UP BUT IM NOT LIKE THAT I’VE ALWAYS BEEN DETERMINED!

for those of you TTC baby dust to you all lovely’s 💓