unlucky streak

Caitlin

in July when I was 5 months along I got a call from h.r. saying that they were putting me on FMLA immediately and I couldn't return unless my Dr removed my few work restrictions of no lifting over 25 lbs and no pushing or pulling, I've applied for multiple jobs, had several interviews that with me showing came to nothing, including a job I was highly qualified for, would end on Nov 1st and my restrictions wouldn't be a problem that they acted as though I was sure to get. down to one income we've been struggling to get by. due to a leak between our house and the meter we have a $1600 water bill we're trying to pay as well. being so low on money with my hospital an hour away, I've had to reschedule my g.d. testing much to my midwife's disapproval. today was the last day I could renew our tags before they went out and with that far of a drive there's no way I'm risking that ticket, so as I go to renew my tags I discovered my wallet is missing. after tearing apart the car and the house and crying hysterically, I go and replace it because Monday is my appointment and they require photo ID so instead of just 40 dollars for the tag, I had to pay 72.50 . whoever took my wallet only got my DL, my insurance cards that are about to be invalid and my WIC card aside from a fist full of business cards. thank god my husband needed the bank card so he had it in his wallet. I'm just floored.... hopefully this is the end of the bad luck because Monday I have my g.d. test and for whatever reason I do not have a good feeling about it