Working 60 hrs a week!! HELP ME 😅

Cheyenne🌿 • Carmen🌿 Evalynn 🌿 Charlotte 🌿 Lost my first baby Carmen when she was 18 days old born 8.30.14 Evalynn 11.16.15 Charlotte 12.27.18.

27 weeks pregnant and working full time at a factory on graveyard shift (9:45pm-6am)then working 20 hours a week as a bank teller(12pm-6pm).😴😴

SOUNDS CRAZY RIGHT?!

Almost a month ago I was fired for asking to switch departments due to sexual harassment and fired 3 days after! I was working at Walmart and was going to get 16 Weeks paid maternity leave. Guess I should’ve known it was too good to be true! Anyways , I’m seeking legal help and I am Suing my old employer! 🤬🤬🤬Until then I have 90 days until my due date, and my babies usually come around 38 weeks!

I’m working full time at the factory, to save money for what would be a maternity leave& Quitting when I go into labor or have enough saved.. . & plan to continue working part time at the bank during my would be maternity leave.

Also my fiancé still works at Walmart full time and will be getting his 6 weeks paternity leave !!

Luckily I have everything bought for the baby,&diapers stock piled. 🍀

This is going to be the longest 3 months of my life!!! Any tips for saving $$$ ?!?

Also I am in desperate need for quick snacks/packed lunches that are okay for pregnancy! Because I’m starting just to eat junk!!