Toxic..

Kayle • insta: speedstarofakina

So, I’m 19 and recently I just moved to Portland for a guy. (Stupid, I know.) Everything was perfect when I first came up here, he was sweet and would take me to neat little places, but after a few months passed he started being a bit ugly. He started pointing out my flaws, and just constantly putting me down. I shrugged it off for a bit but it was getting to the point that I couldn’t look in the mirror because I’ve started to believe the things he says. So, I did mess up a bit by messaging other guys for attention and to try to bring me self esteem back up, but I never physically cheated. Before this even happened, he has accused me of cheating and I’ve told him multiple times only a cheater would accuse somebody of cheating, but apparently I’m just psychotic. I’m also supposed to be okay that he stays in contact with his ex’s family, you know I would be okay if it weren’t for the fact when we get in fights he still calls his ex, “his bitch”. I’m also supposed to be okay with him talking about how he fucked older ladies, and it just disgusts me. This is so toxic and I have nobody to help me through this or anything and I’m just completely lost.