I’m so jealous…

I’m so jealous of all the women on here who share about their phenomenal sex lives and how much they love sex.

I’ve never had intercourse without pain. I feel raw during and afterwards and it’s an excruciating burning feeling. I also have sharp pain during, especially while thrusting. My favorite position is doggy style because that way my husband can’t see me grimacing through the entire thing. I stand in the shower and cry afterwards every time because I hurt and I also feel like such a failure.

My husband doesn’t want to hurt me and so our sex life consists of doing it once a week and I dread all of those times, which makes the excitement level pretty much nonexistent.

I’ve had negative Pap smears, been treated for possible UTI’s, yeast infections, and bacterial vaginosis. I’ve changed lube, positions, showering before and after. Everything in the book.

I can’t imagine having a more sucky sex life, but I feel like that’s what my hubs and I are stuck with and it’s devastating to have no hope .

To all those couples out there who are able to enjoy sex, please don’t take it for granted. It’s such a gift.