Is he losing interest in me?

mojen

So there's a guy I met a few months ago through my mom. We have a lot in common and our birthdays are a day apart. When we first me and started talking which was in June, even though his schedule was super crazy , (he owns his own business and is supervisor at plasma center) he always made to call me all throughout the day. One of these few times we finally had sex. And everything was the same after. But lately it's like he will go the whole day and won't call till like 8-9pm once he's off. I understand that he is busy but he used to make time to call throughout the day. We would go out alot and now since I got a car he's always wanting me to drive 30 minutes to him. But when I ask him to get me, he complains how tired he is from working but he used to pick me up. And now I just feel like he's getting to comfortable and losing interest in me because he isn't making the efforts he used too . I bought him a just because gift , because I really like him. It was his favorite cookies and a shirt from hm. He's still sweet to me all the time but idk . Like we haven't seen each other in 2 weeks almost. He knows I want to hangout yet he hasn't made an effort. Last night he went to hang out with his friends. I'm not mad but it does make me feel some way. & He calls me at 5am when he comes in. Idk . Am I thinking about it too much? I used to get off at 12am so we could only hang out at night and the weekend. Now I have a new job so I want to hang out during the day and I'm gonna stop having sex with him. Any advice?