A little irritated

Alicia • 22• Michigan

I met this guy off bumble. He was nice. We started talking and decided to meet up. When we met up we had sex. It was protected and he pulled out

I thought since we had had sex and we seemed to be getting closer that we were dating because sometimes guys don’t ask girls out

We got into a few arguments due to me pmsing and being very stressed out.

During this time my period was late

But other than the arguments I was happy talking to him despite it only being a short time of knowing each other. Last night we met up. My period had just started before he picked me up. We had sex. But he was kinda acting weird in the morning

Disclaimer this whole time he had been acting like he was as happy as I was; he told me I was important to him and a lot of other things. He’d call me beautiful and he’d call me his girl.

I confronted him about his being weird and he admitted that he didn’t like me as much as I liked him.. and he had lied about everything basically. I know bumble is like tinder, full of fuckboys but some of the guys on there are nice. I just wanted to vent. This seems to happen to me a lot and it’s just irritating how much guys will do to get sex. Not really looking for advice but 🤷🏼‍♀️eh. If any of you read this thanks for reading. I was really hurt about it this morning when he blocked me. But I’m ok now. Despite being in pain from my period and having a headache and also a sore neck which idk why. He had kinda thrown my onto the bed before we had sex (not in a violent way) I think it might of been that.