You’re a crazy b**** 🤭😳 EDIT 💕

Di

Let’s just make this story a short one. I just found out my boyfriend of six years has been cheating on me on and off for the past 3 years with an EX mutual friend of ours. He doesn’t have a job, a car, a house, NOTHING 😤 I pay for it all while he just mooches off of me. Claims he couldn’t get a job because of something on his record 🙄 So me being the bitch I am had a master plan 🤔 I gave my landlord a 30 day notice at the beginning of the month, and waited until the 27th came along. I claimed I found bugs in our closet and wanted to do all of our laundry, so I packed all of our clothing. He had a soccer match Friday so he wasn’t really concerned. When he left, I loaded up my car and left. I donated all of his stuff (THAT I PAID FOR) to the local Goodwill. Yesterday was the icing on the cake. He didn’t know what the hell was going on when I didn’t come back that night, but I showed up with my brothers and my dad and came and loaded all of my furniture and everything left in the house. He stood there looking like boo boo the fucking fool 👀💩 Asking a jillion and one stupid ass questions. Then wanna ask where he’s gonna go. I told him “ Ask Alexis.” He’s been blowing my phone up ALLLLLLL day but I feel so good about not literally fucking killing him and keeping my composure. He’ll hurt just like I did without the violence. And for the bitch Alexis, I commend her. Have fun taking care of my “son”. He’s your responsibility now 😂👋🏾

—————————————————————————

Edit : I did not expect my experience to blow up like this! Thank you ladies for all the positive vibes 😊🤙🏾 I just had one final little thing to share. I blocked him on everything, but somehow he messaged me from a new number asking about where all of his clothes were, and how he only had a couple outfits left. I politely suggested to ask his new “mommy” for some cash because there was a good deal going on at goodwill with allllll his favorite shit, then blocked that number. I know his ass is furious 😂😂