relationship advice?

so my boyfriend and i just started having sex and i thought i was ready but i know i’m not now. he expects it a lot now and i don’t want to do it at all because i know i’m just not mentally ready for it. i can’t deal with the stress of pregnancy happening even though i am on the pill and he uses condoms. i’m literally a perfectionist and i take my pill religiously but i freaked out when my mom forgot my pill so i took it 15 hours late even tho everything i read said that was okay. i stress over everything and i think all the time if one of us didn’t do something right. i just know i’m not ready and it’s hurting me mentally. i’m scared to tell him i don’t want to anymore because i tried to tell him before and he kept saying it was because i’m not sexually attracted to him and it made me feel guilty and sad that he even thought that. i’m his girlfriend and he should know i’m attracted to him. i had sex with him again once after that to see if i was okay with it and i just know i’m not and he told me if i had sex with him because of “pity” he will leave me. i’m just really sad and i just know i can’t do this. someone please help me?