Is a relationship worth fighting for even after scars from fights?

Well I’ve been with my guy for ten years & we got into fights and arguments but it didn’t lead to any bad fights til later on in years. But it would just be wrestling or tussling nothing major . Only thing is I have nails and have accidentally scratched him a few places .

I didn’t write this post for judgement but help and advice . He says he’s here Bc he’s loyal and always has been but over the years the few scars doesn’t amount up to everything that we been through and we’re any accident .

He has a few on his face and it makes me feel extremely terrible to the point where I want to leave him Bc I feel really bad . I love him but it hurts me so bad and idjk what to do . He had a mark from like 4 months ago and it’s still there , I’m losing it.

I know scars don’t base everything we went through and they don’t make up for everything. MY DAUGHTER ALSO CAN ACCIDENTALLY SCRATCH HIM AND HE WILL HAVE THE MARK FOREVER . Her skin is the same way .

She’s had a slight mark from playing at the playground for over two years . It looks just like a freckle . I use everything for them idk why my skin is different. Even a slight burn at work will stay on him , it’s like his skin is bad . He doesn’t have deep punctured wounds if ppl are assuming , they can be as little as a paper cut and just mark him.

Scars never happened until this year when we’re going through a rough patch but we really don’t fight & have been together ten years. The scars hurt me Bc I know I did them. But happened a couple times , a couple fights over years. Idk if it has remained I teach me a lesson or him . And I’m definitely not jumping on him it’s more of a mutual thing but I have nails so yes I have accidentally scratched him. I don’t want to lose him but idk how to not keep feeling subconscious daily

Vote below to see results!