Possibly pregnant? 🤷🏻‍♀️ TMI picture

Okay so I know there’s no for sure way of knowing until you test, but I think I might be pregnant. **BACKSTORY** I have an almost 9 month old daughter and I’ve been on the pill since my 6 week check up and I’ve been pretty good at taking them every day. This last month I have missed 4 pills and my husband and I had sex on one of the days that was a good chance to get pregnant, he pulled out but I know that’s not 100% reliable. I have been fell nauseous at night when I’m trying to go to sleep and I’ve been getting headaches and normally I always want to snack and I haven’t been. I’m fine throughout the day just tired but figured it’s because I can never get to sleep until about 2 am. I’ve been kinda constipated and I’m normally not tmi I know. I tested 2 days ago and it was negative and I’m suppose to start my period in the next 5 days. With my daughter I got negative tests until I was 8 days late when I finally got positive test results with no symptoms other than being late. I’m trying to wait until I miss my period to test again. I’m having slight cramping enough to know it’s happening and have lower back pain last night. And today I got this when I wiped and I’m suppose to start my period in 4 days and I’m a little crampy.

Please let me know your thoughts?!