does he really not care about me?

TO CLARIFY, our fights have not been about sex. that isn't what this is about. it's about the fact that anytime I bring up how I feel about something, he tells me to leave and find someone else. so that's why I'm upset.

we've had this fight Before. a lot actually. and the only reason I even told him how I've felt lately is because I'm kind of tired of crying myself to sleep while he's passed out and sleeping soundly. or having to go into the bathroom to cry because he's too busy on his phone.

so i guess what I'm trying to ask is, does he really not care about me? enough to just be so on board for me to leave? I'm already hurt because it feels like he doesn't want me and because he hardly ever listens to me. but this hurt me more.

so does he really not care about me at al

we have sex three times a month if it's a good month. so I'm not expecting him to be on board every day. just maybe more than three times a month.

and he won't allow me to masturbate so I can't exactly take matters into my own hands.

and he's only 31. we had good sex for a good six months before his sex drive suddenly dropped