Implantation bleeding? Or period blood?

Rachel

I don’t know if this is implantation bleeding or from my period. Ive been having unprotected sex a lot recently with my SO and about 2 weeks ago I started to get early pregnancy symptoms so on the 21st I took a test and it came back negative. According to glow, my period was supposed to come 10 days ago, but according to <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a>, which I have been using longer, I was supposed to get my period on the 26th. I didn’t get it until the 29th. It was really light at first which is typical. And yesterday, as I was expecting my period to be really heavy as usual, I put in a tampon and put on a pad. But when I took out the tampon later, there was barely any blood on it and whatever blood was on it was brown and mucusy or a really light color like the one in the pictures. This is very odd for me because my periods are usually very heavy with a lot of cramping.

Fast forward to today, I thought to myself maybe it’ll get heavier today so I did the same thing as yesterday, and again when I took the tampon out it was barely soaked and brown. So I just left the pad on and didn’t put a tampon back in, and this is how much has come out since then (about 4 hours) and the second picture is when I just went to the bathroom and wiped.

I’ve heard that implantation bleeding is typically pink and brown and really light. So would this be considered as a period , or implantation bleeding and should I take another test?

*side note* I’ve been talking to my SO about how emotional and moody I am and how I haven’t been feeling well recently and he thinks that I could be pregnant.

My mom also has been hinting that she thinks I’m pregnant.

Thank you in advance, I just need some opinions since I haven’t experienced this before.