Am I??? {{Update!!}}

Am I a bad mom for not wanting to breastfeed?

I know that there are women who want to breastfeed but can’t. Women out there would kill to breastfeed.. but me.. I don’t want to. I don’t know why what others choose to do, determines if I’m a bad mom or not though. I do want my baby to be healthy of course, I don’t want to take anything away from her, but it’s not in me to want to breastfeed.. I feel so guilty and upset.. Honestly, she hasn’t been born yet so I don’t even know if I can/will be able to/ or even produce right. But I’m 38’3 weeks and time is running out to decide.. am I a bad mama for this?

Thank you ladies for the uplift.. it’s really helps to know that I’m not the only one. I was really feeling like everyone on this app was mom shaming those who don’t breastfeed and then my husband really wants me to breastfeed and I just really can’t bring myself to want to. I WILL try it out though because it doesn’t hurt to give it a chance, who knows, I might stick with it. But as of now, I’m not feeling it. But again thank you girls. It really really makes me feel better!