Cant be excited t be pregnant

Leslie

So last sunday I found out I was pregnant, j went to get a blood test on Monday to confirm and I was a lot of emotions ran through me I was happy, nervous,exicted , surprised but overall happy I went got a cute onsie to surprise my husband, his reaction was that of being surprised we weren't really try as we have 2 girls ages 8 & 5 who are both in school so they worry of who is going to care for the kids while we are at work was over and we could finally save some money in that sense , I have been trying to be happy about being pregnant because I genuinely am but I can tell my husband is bot happy all he talks about is who is going to take care of the baby, we have to start paying again, how ye thought all of that was over how we have to start all over again with a newborn. All of this is really getting me down I cry all the time when I'm alone and I don't know how to feel I just wish his feelings were different I can't even talk to him about how I'm feeling or symptoms I'm having or anything to do with my pregnancy because he acts uninterested. I just feel horrible anyway I'm sorry for the long post I just had to vent😭😭