5w4d or so I thought.. 😍

A

Went to the ER today for terrible cramps (usually happen at night and tend to be gas cramps🤷🏼‍♀️) that wake me up in the middle of the night so bad that if I didn't already have my appendix removed I'd think twice about what's going on. When I got to the ER I had to pee reallllly bad and told the nurse as I was checking in that I had to "go". She gave me a cup to take to the bathroom. When I wiped to my surprise there was brown discharge.. I was shocked because I hadn't seen this yet (glad I was already at the ER or I'd be racing there). When I got in, I told the doctor. They did a pelvic exam and blood test and said they would do an ultrasound after the results of those. They did the pelvic exam and my doctor said he could see the discharge I was explaining and thought maybe it was BV, but assured me he didn't think it was blood. About 30 mins later I was pulled in for an ultrasound. I had the most amazing ultrasound tech that was telling me everything she was doing and seeing... including the baby AND a heart beat!!! She said I'm measuring at 5w6d instead of 5w4d like we all thought. She said the baby must've just gotten its lil heart beat. I was so ecstatic!!

After I went and talked to the doctor, he told me the brown discharge was actually not an infection and more than likely from hormones. My HCG came back at 28,000 and a lil heartbeat of 74bpm!

I'm so so greatful for this lil bean❤ it's crazy to think I have two heartbeats in one body!

Just had to share this with somebody because my hearts exploding!! 😍❤🤰🏼