What’s going on?

Okay so I’m not 100% sure what’s going on but I’ll give some background info. I’m 19 y/o female and borderline overweight, but am trying to lose weight. I’ve started drinking more water throughout the day especially at night. However, since I’ve started doing this I’ve noticed my stomach’s been upset every night for the past week and a half and it’s like acid reflux in my throat. The only thing I’ve changed about my diet is water intake, I haven’t changed up what I actually eat yet. I was going to, but then this happened.

Also this may be a bit more TMI but I’m cramping more and pooping more than usual. My stool looks completely normal. But I’m not sure what’s going on with me. I’m not near my period at all, either.

I’m also sexually active if this could be the case? I have been for a few months now but this has never happened before. We use 4 different types of protection and haven’t had sex since before my last period (around a month since sex and around 1.5 weeks since last day of period).

What could this be??

Also, all of my symptoms ONLY appear at night through very early morning. I feel just fine throughout the day. No vomiting, either. And, i get some relief sleeping on my right side instead of my left.