Am I overreacting?

Freya

Hey! This is going to be a long one, I hope you like reading😂

So my boyfriend and I will have been together for 2 years in January, and things are amazing. He has a child from his previous relationship. His kid is adorable! SO told me that he had him before we got together, so it wasn't a surprise lol.

To the point of my concern: his ex.

At the beginning of our relationship, she was with the same giy she cheated on my SO with before they broke up. She stopped my SO from seeing his son. Then march last year, we had only been together for a few months, and it was the best few months of my life.I've been in so many abusive/toxic relationship (1 ex and the rest called themselves'family') and she broke up with her boyfriend and decided my boyfriend was'allowed' to see his son again, on the condition she was there too.

SO spoke to me about it and I was all for it! I hated she kept his son away from him so I was so happy he was getting his chance to be a dad! So she went over to his and I stayed away because she said she didn't want me to meet his son until we had been together for 6 months. Which I felt was fair. I didn't want to make things awkward or complain because at the end of the day, my SO got to see his son and that made me happy.

She ended up trying to win my boyfriend back. Every time she went over she was touching his lehleg, hugging him, and she literally pounced on him and numerous times tried kissing him. He told me everything that happened and said when she was crying he hugged her. His various family members also told me what they had seen. He had told her that she has to stop. He's in a relationship with me and he wants to be there for his son, not her. She stopped contact again.

He ended up taking her to court in January. He managed to get unnecessary contact centre sessions, but finally has managed to have his son over for a few hours a week.eventually he should be able yp stay over every weekend.

Thank you of you've managed to stick with this, ttinf p the point now lol

We pick his son up on Saturdays. Both of us go in his car to his ex's.i stay in the car while he goes in to his kid. This has been happening for over 3 months now. His son knows me and is happy to get in the car, but every single week his ex comes out to. She just kinda stands there for no reason. But to stare at my boyfriend.

At first I dos think I was being paranoid, but his cousin came too one time and notices without me even saying anything.

Like yes, he is very hot. I know he is. I get it. But I'm sat literally a metre from her. And she's doing it right in front of me. I mentioned it to my boyfriend the first time it happened and he feels verrryyyy uncomfortable.

They're having a meeting on Sunday about where contacts going, increased time ect. And I'm just getting nervous because he is bad at noticing when she's trying stuff on and she's manipulative af so I'm worried that she won't increase contact by much and he'll just agree without pushing because he's worried about her stopping contact again.

I'm so sorry about how long this is. My thumbs are hurting from typing lmao. There are more details so pleaseif you any thing clearing up, just ask.thank you in advanced! Xx