New here.

Hello ladies. I am new here. Just to introduce my self a little I am turning 42 tomorrow and hubby just turned 46 in August. We have 2 daughters one is 20 years old and the other is 8 years old. We have had 2 miscarriages. One in December of 2008 and one in march of this year. We decided back in November of 2017 that we would ttc our 3rd child. We thought we were done having babies but we both decided that we don't feel like our family is complete so we want to try again before I start going through menopause and can't have anymore. It has been a long hard journey but we are hopeful. Of course our family thinks we are crazy for wanting to start over at our age but I'm not really worried about their opinions lol. I am hoping this month will be our month. If I am not pregnant by the end of December I don't think we will try anymore. It's been almost a year since we started ttc and I'm not sure I can take another year. I have been having ovulation symptoms for about 3 days now but no positive opk yet. However we have been bd'ing just in case lol. My symptoms have been ewcm, acne, headache, ovulation cramping. Basically all the symptoms i usually have every month. My ob/gyn has tested my hormone levels and he said that I am good to go. No menopause yet. He said I have the hormone levels of a 20 year old fertile woman so he thinks it will happen soon. Wish me luck and wishing you ladies all the baby dust in the world.