REALLY REALLY FUCKING IMPORTANT

Hannah

Does anyone on here have their ged instead of diploma because I’m a senior and I can’t take the bullshit anymore. I hate my school and the people in it hate me. I want tf out right now or I’m gonna do some stupid shit I regret. Please help me decide whether I should get my ged. I have researched but it’s not enough I need to know from real people if it’s worth it or not

UPDATE: I really appreciate all the comments I didn’t think anyone would care, it’s really hard for me to choose honestly. I know in the long run I’d be better for me to stay In school but at this point it’s taking too much for me to do it. I go to school for 8 hours a day and then go to work for 9 more hours to support my family and even with me working 40 hours a week like a grown woman does I still can’t get all our bills paid. The water got shit off for five days and I finally just helped get it back on. I live with five people In my grandmas house. Moms dead and dads in fucking jail. I’m to the point where killing myself seeems to be the best option because I can’t take the bullying at school. Believe me i wouldn’t usually back down to someone who was talking shit but because I got In a fight at my last school and got probation I can’t fix it like that anymore. I’m at a complete loss right now. I’ve been researching on radiation therapist and they make around 80g a year and they only require an associates. Also 98% of colleges accept geds.