My sex life is great but he finishes fast šŸ˜…

I moved in with two of my guy friends in December. (Best decision Iā€™ve ever made itā€™s so drama free! Lol) anyway Iā€™ve known them for about eight years! One of them is my best friend & I only hung out with the other one (we will call him J) by myself once in a blue moon. I was engaged when I first met them so our friendships were exclusive. J, was the type of guy that never wanted a relationship. He slept around & didnā€™t like to have consistently with anyone.

I never thought anything about it, but about a year ago we went out for some drinks & we ended up sleeping together. I donā€™t really remember it. So I didnā€™t know if it was good sex or not. I was so embarrassed since we were friends since the beginning of college & I never imagined that happening between us.

When we all decided to move in together I no longer felt awkward about the situation since quite some time had passed. And he didnā€™t act different or anything like that.

The first day of move in we instantly slept together again. This time I was sober, & I found out that the sex was absolutely AMAZING!

I talked to him about it & told him that we could not let things get weird. I wasnā€™t looking for a relationship & heā€™d never had one because he didnā€™t like commitment. So we thought that we were set.

We slept together many times a week & after about a month of move in we began to travel together.

At this point the inevitable happened, he told me that he really liked me & that he was starting to get feelings for me. I told him I liked him too, & we continued to do what we were doing.

The sex before he told me about his feelings was absolutely amazing! It was long, hot & super intense! (Sorry for all the TMI thatā€™s about to happen lol)

But he knew exactly what he was doing & if I could give him a sex grade it would be an A šŸ˜‚ however he was also a selfish lover when we first started, He was a grown man that had never gone down on a woman before. Foreplay was always a must before, but with him Iā€™d want him so bad that I didnā€™t even need it. So that fact didnā€™t bother me very much. He was so used to women wanting to please him, (heā€™s working with some VERY great equipment down there šŸ˜) that he didnā€™t have to try to please women in other ways.

So about two months into living together he told me that he had fallen in love with me & he had become my best friend. He wanted a relationship at this point, but I still didnā€™t, although I was starting to fall for him at this point.

This is where everything changed...

He literally gets a boner the moment that he sees me and has it for most of the time that we hang out. I find it so hot, & canā€™t resist touching him. So letā€™s just say that we have A LOT of sex. But after he told me how he felt our sex life changed.

He began to cum within minutes, sometimes he would just go in & instantly cum. Literally under a minute. Itā€™s been 7 months since that started to happen & it still does every single time. I asked him what it is & he said that he just gets overly excited & feels like he canā€™t control it.

He feels so embarrassed every single time and apologizes. He says that heā€™s very confused because thatā€™s never happened to him before. Usually he is able to please a woman for a very long time.

So now that he knows thatā€™s going to happen heā€™s found other super hot ways to please me before sex. & Iā€™m not complaining about that one bit heā€™s very creative if you know what I mean šŸ˜‰

But I REALLY REALLY miss his šŸ† like ladies Iā€™m not kidding itā€™s SO great. šŸ˜…

I just donā€™t know what to do anymore! Weā€™ve tried stopping when he feels like he needs to slow down & a bunch of other things but nothing has worked.

I want to be able to dress up super sexy & incorporate our toys, whips, blindfolds & so on again.. I canā€™t at the moment because it somehow manages to turn him on even more which makes it the shortest possible for me. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO!! I mean I know heā€™s definitely still taking care of me but I want all of him if you know what I mean, the way that I had him before.

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?