Boyfriend has secret online profiles

I don’t know how to address this situation or start a conversation about it with my bf... yesterday my bf clicked on an add and it opened up in Facebook (we both don’t have Facebook) well he was out of the room and I was going to close the add then saw his picture with a fake name on Facebook!!! I clicked on his messages found a message he had sent to a female about sucking his “thick co*k”!!! He tells me some bullshit and then today while he was at work I snooped... I couldn’t help myself. It was eating me alive. So I found out today not only does he have a Facebook, but he also has pof, tinder, match.com, chaturbate, ulust, benaughty, and google searches about how to pick up girls on Facebook!!! Idk what to think right now. I divorced my ex husband for doing the exact same thing. I’m in shock and can’t believe he would do this to me. We’ve been together for 3 years now and he lied straight to my face when I asked him if the fake Facebook profile name rung a bell. Repeatedly said he didn’t know who it was then admitted to making it to search people at work. I have the proof backed up to my phone of screenshots of everything and want him to admit it before I give away that I have proof. What suggestions would you give for me to discuss this with my bf?

***we just signed a 1 year lease and I’m not working and have no savings or support where I’m living... so I can’t just kick him to the curb and plus I really do love him. I can’t just say “Bye Felicia” to him... ughhh my mind is going crazy right now!!!