Need advice

I’m due with my son for a c section on October 17th. I lost my mucus plug on September 21st. But I have been having some weird things happen to me since last Friday September 28th. Since last Friday I have been having slight contractions every 6-7 hours that last a couple seconds to a minute or so. Well since yesterday morning October 2nd I woke up and felt sharp pain in my vagina with a feeling like my baby/ everything in my uterus will come sliding out of me. It’s been hard to walk all day at work feeling like everything is going to fall out. Now I’m laying in bed and I have a dull back pain with tons of pressure on my vagina with the same sharp feeling I had yesterday. I am a little worried though because my son has been moving nonstop since 3 in the morning exactly when the back pain started. I have a doctors appointment earlier today at 7:30. Should I have my doctor check me for dilation? I am going to tell him everything that has been happening to me seeing as how he wants to make sure I get my c section and not go into a spontaneous labor. Am I close to going into labor? Anyone experience any of these symptoms? I never went into labor at all with my first pregnancy which is why I really freaking out right now.