39weeks - MIL STRESS 😟😟

My husband is an only child. My MIL and I are pretty close but lately i feel smothered. We live 2 states away and she comes every 4/5 weeks( prior to baby and will stay 3 -5 days). She will just call and say I'm coming. The issue is she is invasive. To the point where I woke up one morning and she rearranged my dishes and grociries in the kitchen cabinet in the middle of the night. She will go in our bedroom closet and dig through boxes in our house. She even tried to move stuff around in the nursery πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ It's very irritating. I feel like there are NO boundries. 3 weeks ago I finally asked her to to please stop going through my bedroom and told her to let us know ahead of time if she wants to visit. She said she understood and would do better.

Monday (3 weeks after our convo) she calls my husband and says I'm on my way. She knew that I would say wait until baby comes. When she arrived she said " you were surprised I came weren't you"

I used to enjoy her visits however as my due date approaches. I am stressed and anxious when she comes. I am 39 weeks and 2 days. Im showing no signs of labor and have an induction date set for 41weeks. She showed up 2 days ago and I have been overwhelmed since.

Am I wrong for feeling smothered? She already had plans to come back for the birth and in 2 weeks she will be in town for a concert on 10/I5. I can't imagine how often she will come once the babies here.

I feel like I'm going to snap when my sons born and her feelings will be hurt. I love MIL but we need boundaries. My husband just says she means well. But after her little comment I feel like she knows what she's doing. She thinks I'm emotional because I'm Pregnant.

I know my hormones are out of whack but I don't know alot of women that would put up with this behavior from their MIL. Just needed to vent......