No more babies ?

Bri • Married and mother to babygirl💓

So let me start from the beginning. I’m 21 years old and I’ve been married to my husband for 2 years and we were together 2 years before that . When i was 6 i had cancer and didn’t know if I’d be able to have kids . Then at 19 when we were about 6 months married, i had a miscarriage and was crushed . Well then i got pregnant again 6 months later and July 26th 2018 i had a healthy baby girl . I’m so in love and she’s like my miracle baby. I’m so lucky to have her and she’s such a good baby ( she sleeps through the night , is a momma girl, breastfeeds well, doesn’t cry much, etc ) well I’m just so in love with her it literally makes me sad thinking about having more babies and having to split my time with her or not giving her my full undivided attention. My husband wants more kids in about 3 years but i honestly don’t want anymore . He says she’ll be lonely but we live across from my sister ( we’re extremely close like inseparable) and she has 4 kids , one of which that is 7 months apart from my baby. So i told him she’ll never be lonely because she has all of them but he said it’s not the same . I want to get my tubes tied, but i don’t know if they’d do it because I’m so young with only one baby. Does anybody know if they would ? Right now we’re using condoms AND the pullout method ( I don’t want to take any chances ) but i rather just get them tied . Also i don’t know how me and my husband will ever compromise . I got my perfect baby girl that’s all i need and want ...