To test or not to test


I am officially 14 days post trigger. The HCG should be out of my system by now. I have a blood test on Tuesday to see if

<a href="">IVF</a>

took, but I’m anxious and don’t know if I want to wait. On the other hand, I will have a definite answer by Wednesday so should I just hold out the 5 days and see what blood test says?

Update! I had one test left. So I said screw it. I’m testing. ITS FREAKING POSITIVE!!!!!!!!! I don’t really know how to process but I am on my way to the store to put a package together to announce to hubby. AHHHHHHHHHHH