Baby fever

It’s sad. I continue to delete this app because I try and move on from the baby fever but here I am once again looking through the threads about women getting their BFP. And it breaks my heart because I know it won’t happen for years. Not because I’m not finically stable but because my fiancé wants us to have a house before we have a child together. How can I make him understand that the likelihood of us owning a house at 20 (almost 21) is not very good. Or do I just need to get over the baby fever? How do you get over baby fever?

Update: Ik most are saying your still young but we’ve been dating since grade 9. The likelihood of me buying a house and having a child before my pcos eliminates the chance of me having kids is low. He doesn’t want to travel, I’m worried that I won’t be able to if I wait due to my pcos. Ik everyone says oh you’ll be happier if you wait. But what happens if I wait too long. Then I can’t have any. Me and my fiancé are found an apartment last month. We’ve been living together for 3 years and now we live alone and it’s been great. This isn’t the first time he’s changed his excuse of why he doesn’t want kids. I know I need to wait a little bit more but just by telling me I’m too young and waiting will make me happier... that’s not helping in any way. So if anyone has any useful tips on how to get over baby fever please tell me.