Baby shower drama!!

Skyler

My Mother-N-Law texted me this afternoon to see if my shower was Co-Ed. (Which it’s not)

My husband will be there to open gifts with me, because they are for his son too. But he will be the only man there. The baby shower invitations were addressed to who was invited. So the invitation was just addressed to my husband’s mom. She texted me and asked if it was co-ed I told her no, she then replied with

“so you want me to leave brain (her fiancé) Ty (husband teenage brother) and grandpa (my husband grandpa) at home? Because they were looking forward to coming and watching you open gifts”

I called my husband to get his opinion, and he pretty much just said that they should be welcome to come if they want to. But it’s up to me.

I have not planned anything with this baby shower whatsoever, One of my cousins has planned the whole entire thing. My mom and grandma and cousin( who planned it) both said no co-ed. At the end of the day it’s my baby shower and I would rather it not be co-ed just because I would like to have girl time with the ladies in my family and close friends. But at the same time I don’t want any hard feeling with his family.

What is your opinion?

Vote below to see results!