Traveling mom

Im going to try and make this short as possible.

I hve a 10 yrs old daughter. Most of her life she spend it with my mother. Because daddy wasnt there i had to work all the time. And honestly i am workaholic. My mom has guardianship of her and she claims her as a dependent. For 4 years since they came back from tennessee i kinda was in and out of her life.. A couple months ago.. I moved back with my mom because i was struggling and i also had a guilt that i abandoned my daughter. While being around my daughter i noticed shes very antosocial and like anime. She has a hard time expressing her feelings.. She says she was sad when i was gone but not all the time..

Well my husband (which is not her father) came across a great opportunity where we can grow and finally start the life we wanted to live. The problem is that ill be gone for month or two at a time. And im feeling guilty because is something i really want to do but i cant take her with me. It wont be stable. She hates moving and starting over specially shes almost a teenager and wants to be close to her friends..

I know my mom would be okay with it since she still has guardianship of her. Im stuck here because if i go we are going to make alot of money but if dont im gonna be still living the life that i dont want.. As a server in a restaurant trying to make ends meet.

I need advice