Looking for peace ✌🏼

I’ve been having a hard time lately with my inner peace. There was a time where i was so in tuned & nothing bothered me, i was in a constant state of calmness, happiness & peace. When a problem arised, i handled it & it seemed like i knew why the person was feeling the way they were. For some reason i feel like i lost this peace & happiness. I recently moved in with my boyfriend a few months ago, & became pregnant. I couldn’t be happier that I’m pregnant & feel blessed. But i can’t seem to enjoy it because i allow my partners actions to affect my emotions. I’ve been crying for the past week straight & just constant arguing.. he cheated on me a few weeks back & i just can’t seem to let go of this anger or hurt. I can’t even seem to meditate anymore.. I’m fearing the future and what it holds rather then going with the flow. I need help feeling grounded & in control again of myself. I want to know how to let all these feelings flow, i want to know how to let go of not trusting him, and how to just live with him being unattached. I’m so fearful he’ll do this again once my baby’s born. I can’t move out on my own at the moment so I’m stuck dealing with this. Any help & suggestions would be greatly appreciated ❤️✌🏼🙇🏻‍♀️