DON'T GIVE UP!!! NEVER GIVE UP!!! *** UPDATE ***

Luna🌹🇲🇽 • Married💍, 👼🏼💙 03.16.2018, June 2019 🌈👶🏼

I just knew it!! This time I knew it before my BFP but...I'm overjoyed and terrified all at once. My husband and I went through the loss of our first baby this past March and just two weeks ago my husband was crying again so deeply and emotionally because our due date was approaching and we had no baby.

However, the Lord is Mighty and works great miracles!! I believe He started speaking to me through nature...with little details...this beautiful rainbow on Labor Day!! I just knew September would be my month!!!

While standing in front of my garden, a hummingbird stopped by and just stood there, right in front of my face!! It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G...after almost a full minute, it flew away. I immediately thanked God for that experience.

As I was driving home one afternoon, two doves, of the purest white, flew across the road in front of me and landed in the most graceful way...I knew again, that was God speaking to me, letting me know my miracle was coming (we only see white doves in weddings, not randomly flying around suburban neighborhoods).

Our anniversary is September 20th and my husband decided to take off work and spoiled me the entire day...he even booked a hotel for the night and (I just know) this is the result!!

My husband's birthday is October 2nd and I prayed mightily for this to be my husband's present...on that day I started feeling pinching and twinges here and there, making me aware that my baby was present - but it was too soon to test.

So finally, I couldn't wait any longer and on 11DPO I took a leap of faith and tested...and to my amazement there were two lines!!! One faint, but still, there were two lines!!!

I'm so so happy!!! I feel what seems like lightning going through my boobs and cramping here and there with a little nausea and headaches for days but I welcome it all, including the exhaustion and feeling of heavy drowsiness by 10 a.m.

If it all means I'll have my bundle of joy in my arms next year in June '19 - BRING IT!!!

I pray that we all have a healthy and full term pregnancy and very healthy and beautiful babies!!! God Bless!! 💖🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Rainbow🌈 Baby👶🏻 Due 06/20/2019💖!!!

***If you read it to the end, thank you***

**** UPDATE 10/28/2018 ****

Thank you for your prayers!! I've gone in and had my HCG & progesterone checked - all came out with flying colors AND we had our last ultrasound on Friday where we saw baby and baby's heart beat (❤122 bpm). I was 6w1d but baby was measuring 1 day ahead at 6w2!!! I feel so blessed!!!