I’m just crushed.

*** update ***

don’t get me wrong I know this isn’t the most common situation ever, but I’m still hella surprised more women can relate 😥 woah. Hah I guess I really am in trouble...

I’ve been ttc for so long...

My husband doesn’t have an overly large sex drive to begin with, he’s been a student for years (finally graduated from law school this year ☺️👏🏻) as of August he is now interning.... he’s insanely busy, and always has been.

Vacation time, it takes him no convincing, he just goes into autopilot and is much more physical 🤤 I love it and some how after 11 years I’m still somehow caught off guard/pleasantly surprised every time.

It’s heavenly.

Anyways.

Ttc for the first I don’t know 8 months? Was kinda fun, especially at the beginning like 6/7 months it was all the time. Often just fast and fun but I dug it. Then for a couple months it was the ‘he kinda knew how important it was to you know make extra time during the fertile window’ etc.

The last few months have been wildly dry 😞

Girls I literally have never talked about any of this out loud before, ever. At all. Not to my sister who I tell ‘everything’ to.

I have talked to him, we’ve talked plenty and I’ve even balled my eyes out more than once.

He’s incredibly kind and tries his best but I swear he just has so much on his plate I don’t know if I could ever talk to I’m about it more than just in passing conversation again 😔 I just can’t. I love him to much, I know it makes him feel terrible, he lives to make me happy and laugh. He feels so silly and inadequate when I have to tell him..

I know people say keep it fun etc and it won’t feel like work but how can it be fun for someone who just generally prefers to do something else? Lol ugh it sounds so terrible... please don’t get me wrong he smothers me with love, hugs, kisses, butt pats and boobs grazes. We laugh, share stories, feelings, everything in between. I mean my man is AMAZING and I adore our relationship, it literally makes me giddy.

BUT MANNNN do I ever just need some plain ol passionate, maybe wild, maybe fun maybe serious sex more often than once every couple weeks 😭

It’s literally killing me.

I’ve tried every trick in the book... I think? 😫 lol every trick in my book? I literally don’t know what to do. I’m being as raw and to the honest point as possible because I’m looking for some hard core advice/maybe some ‘same here girl’ ‘s? I don’t think I know anyone else who’s life is like this...

THE WORST PART IS HOW BAD I WANT TO BE PREGNANT. I literally couldn’t even go to bed with him tonight because I know I was going to be a low key passive aggressive emotional low key mess. And he would say what’s wrong and we would snuggle and I would promise him nothing and I’d wait till he falls asleep so I can touch myself until I’m pleased enough I can get over it and go to sleep. Cuz I can late there for hours. Like I need forget about all of it, and by all of it I mostly mean the saddest part, and that’s that I’m still not pregnant, before I can go to sleep. And understand this man is up at 5 and I just picked him up from the office and 9:30pm and that’s a regular day for the guy. Often it’s longer 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m just at such a loss. I feel like I’m never going to get pregnant. And for lack of sounds vulgar I also feel like I’m 27 years old and I lost my vagina at 22 😭 deeeeeeeeeed lol I donnnnntt understannnndddd.

I’m just sitting here. I’ll sometimes have a glass or two of wine on these nights but just poured myself a tall tequila and after I post this I’m going to have that, and maybe even one more if I need to 🤷🏻‍♀️

Help meeeeeee ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Any advice will bring me joy, so ladies (and I know men are on this app too) hit me with it please!!!