16 and pregnant, PLEASE HELP.

so tonight i just found out that i am pregnant, im only 16, about to turn 17 in january. this is a huge shock, and i have no clue even the basics. please don’t bash me, i didn’t mean for this to happen. me gyno told me i couldn’t get pregnant so i just wasn’t careful. my boyfriend and i have been together for 8 months, he treats me really great, he’s very supportive, and he has a really really good job for his age. the only problem is that he’s 19.. does anyone know the law in louisiana for that?? anyways can someone please tell me the basics of pregnancy? im going to ask my mom to make me an appointment with my gyno later but until then i want to know what to do. i want an abortion, but i am christian and know it’s wrong, and also i know my boyfriend wants it and he has a say in it too because it’s his baby. so im going to have it. i literally have 0 friends to talk to about this.. the only 2 i have gossip like crazy and i don’t want a lot of people knowing. someone please talk to me about this because im so embarrassed to talk to my mom. i feel like I’m a shame and burden to the rest of my family. i feel like they’re going to hate me. i feel like my boyfriends family is going to hate me too. i just want people that know about it to reassure me and help me, because im scared. im fairly mature for my age, and i believe in myself that i can handle this. i had a really good job, making 35-50 dollars in tips a night, but i had to quit because it was taking a toll on me having to go to school then straight to work and scrubbing floors every night. my boyfriends job is very serious and pays very good. he works for one of the best diesel mechanic places in our city. i just need the reassurance.