TTC 1 year.. got a 90%pos OPK... Now what?!

Katy

Hey all 30 from Boston area! My husband and I have been ttc for 1 year first time ever. It's crazy how for Soo long you try so hard to not get pregnant, then when your finally ok with it it's so much harder then they make it out to be. So with this journey I have found out I have major hypothyroidism. And I'm currently waiting for results to see if it's hashimotos( autoimmune or not) anyways my periods range from 48-56 days between cycles. I was advised back in August to get OPKs to start and then once I officially hit 1 year of trying (mid October) I could be referred to infertility docs. So I obviously went out and bought the most expensive ones and let me tell you that was a waste of money. Always got high days but no peak. I was starting to convince myself I had PCOS. So I finally bought a cheap set off Amazon and have been tracking this cycle and it's deff been up and down. Once again making me freek out. Then tonight I finally got an ALMOST positive LH surge. I'm going to retest in 6 hours to make sure. When do you think the best time to BD is? I told my Doc we were doing it everyday on and around what I THOUGHT my OVU day was according to apps and he said don't go over board you need the testies to reload a little. So what do you think? How soon should we BD and how often and for how many days?!