Stuck between baby dad & other guy..

My boyfriend (baby dad) and I have been together for almost 4 years. I love him so much, but I’m not 100% sure if I’m in love with him anymore. I can’t and don’t like picturing my life without him. We live together with my parents. He works with some of my family members. He doesn’t drive so they’re his ride to work. He supports us because I’m a sahm. A lot of things he does makes me mad. He grabs me like I’m his property. He’ll just grab my boobs or my butt and I say “no stop” and he says “they’re mine.” I don’t know if he thinks I’m kidding or what, but I don’t like it. I’ve told him this many times. He gets mad at me when I get mad at him for doing it. He gets mad at me for a lot of things. He doesn’t really do anything with our son. I can’t even take a shower and leave him with our son without hearing him cry the whole time. He would rather play video games than do anything with us. Again, he knows all of these things, yet still does them. But, I feel like I cant live without him.

Now, about the other guy. We’ve known each other for almost 3 years. We met at a job. He’s funny and sweet. But, he’s not very understanding. He likes me a lot. 2 years ago he kissed me and I did kiss back. We hadn’t really talked for about a year now since we both quit our job. I had asked him on random question thingy if he missed me and he said “more than you realize” and we talked on the phone for 2 hours and its the happiest I’ve felt in awhile. He wants to be with me. He wants me and my son. We talked about our past, his last relationship, me, my son, and my boyfriend. We’ve talked about all the complications with my life and my boyfriend. The longer the phone call lasted the more flirty it got. He said he wants to kiss me again so bad. That he wants to see me. I told him I wasn’t sure because I’m not the cheating type. The time it happened before I told my boyfriend and he forgave me. I really like this guy, but I don’t want to throw my life away to someone who could just be temporary.

I’ve always seen myself marrying my boyfriend, but lately, I don’t know. Even before this guy and I started texting again. I just don’t know anymore and I have no one to talk to about this. Please, tell me what you would do. I need help with this.

Please, no judgment. This is all really hard for me.