Haven't posted in a while..

So, here's what's been going on..

I received a call from the county detective last Tuesday he told me the warrants for our(mine and my husband's) arrest is now ready, was asking where I was staying at and when did I think I could turn myself in or could I come there and talk. I decided to get my aunt to take me since I don't have a license or a vehicle due to very bad eyesight. Anyways, we went and I talked to him and told him I had moved out in July around the time that I got diagnosed with iugr and started living with my mom and me and my husband are on and off as a relationship and when we talk it's mainly about the kids. (What were being charged with is animal cruelty) he told me that he doesn't believe my story and that he knows I was at the trailer (where we lived) the Sunday before they got the animals. I told him I may have been visiting but as far as staying there I hadn't stayed in a long time. Well, he told me he would hold on to my warrants for a few weeks maybe even a month, pretty much until I have our baby.. so, later on that day my husband went to turn himself in, and he told them same as I did that I had moved out around my bday which is July 2nd, and he also told them that when I left we agreed that he took on full responsibility for the animals. The detective told my husband to come in Monday night to turn himself in and he will go to court Tuesday and ask for a lower bond, and he will probably get 11/29 probation. So for the time being until I get cleared, or arrested after I have the baby, my husband and I can't talk unless it's important like when I have the baby I am allowed to call him and tell him and he will be able to come to the hospital. This has been a very hard stressful long week. Especially with my son asking where daddy is. My mother has also told me that after we get this stuff figured out we need to find somewhere else to go, basically because she doesn't want my husband to stay here because he will be on probation and she thinks since he will be on probation they will look into taking her kid away (my sister). She also told me that I need to basically keep away from my husband and keep kids away otherwise my kids will be taken from me. However he is my husband and I do love him and my son loves him as well as his unborn daughter. I don't wanna keep kids away or myself. This past week has been extremely stressful and I cry just about every night. I have no one to talk to about any of it. I deleted my Facebook and other social media. I don't talk to anyone except my step mom who understands somewhat. I'm literally at the point to where I don't know what to do anymore. Please don't judge. They are saying animal cruelty because apparently my husband was gone from there for a week and no one was taking care of the animals, from my understanding. I don't know how long it's gonna take for me to get cleared if I do. I don't know what to do anymore but cry and pray. I never would've expected to hit rock bottom this hard.