Weird dreams lately

Summer

TW- about death as everybody gets triggered too much on this app.

Anyway I've had weird dreams lately yesterday I had a dream where I was pregnant with a baby that took years to conceive and my dad showed up after labor (in real life I don't talk to him cus he was abusive to me and my siblings, but lately he's been wanting to be in my life) but anyway I was confused like how did he get in here but I didn't want to cause a scene so I let him stay and let him hold my baby and he chucked my baby onto the floor which killed my baby and I was crying and yelling about how my baby took 5 years to conceive and how it's all gone etc

In the same night I had another dream where my mom died in a car accident but her spirit came back and I could see her spirit and we got 12 hours before she went away forever so we spent the 12 hours having the best night possible

Fast forward to last night I had a dream where I was the passenger in my friend's car and we were driving and the car tipped over and we rolled 3 times before stopping and my friend died and I texted my mom saying we got into an accident but then I woke up in my dream at my friend's house and apparently we rolled over 10 times and after the third time I actually passed out and her dad had to look for us as he knew something was wrong as we were never late and apparently we rolled into the woods. Later into the night I had a different version of this dream but basically my friend and I both died in the other version.

Idk why I keep having so many dreams about death/bad things happening I haven't watched any movies or anything about death/car accidents