Am I overreacting or do I have every right for my S.O Not buying anything for our son and I’m due in ten days ?

Well my baby is due in about ten days and the entire pregnancy my guy had got nothing . Most stuff came to us in a blessing but I managed to get a lil bit. This is my guys last paycheck before the baby arrives and he already told me he would get pampers bc All I have is a few ziplocks that I got from a hurricane disaster program .

I know it’s his money and choice but it hurts my feelings I’ve yet to see anything especially since he just brought some alcohol today and spent over $100 already in smoke .

He also paid the water and 100 that we owed in lights , but he only owed Bc he took money out of rent last paycheck so he can buy his usual desirables. He made that his priority this paycheck to but still nothing for the lil boy .

I just need a few pack of pampers and a baby bath . Is that too much I’m asking for ? Mind u when I had my school check he was asking me for $250 for a scooter . I loaned him $150 Bc he asked for it .

He didn’t get the scooter but still the point of him asking and now that I’m broke and it’s the other way around it’s a problem . I had money but got us a new phone and thought he would look out when he got payed but he didn’t .

He says he’s going to wait long as he can but I’m due in ten days . Why would u not get it ? I’m angry about this

Vote below to see results!