LEEP. 6 months of clomid. Thyroid problems. Spotting. Help, please.

Ni

Before anyone says this is something I should ask my doctor, please know that I have. She says its fine when I feel like I can obviously tell it is not.

Back story: I had to have a LEEP procedure last year after finding pretty severe CIN3. Since then I have had 3 paps and they are all normal. This is great and I am happy, however since my LEEP, I have been spotting 7-10 days before my period. It is awful. I have also been on clomid now for 6 months and I can no longer continue. I got my thyroid tested and it was low, I'm now on thyroxine which has got my levels normal. I also do ovulate when taking clomid.

But...

I just dont think I'll ever be able to conceive when I'm spotting lightly to heavily right when implantation is supposed to occur. Has anyone else ever spotted/bled before their period and got it under control? Or had a child? I get so mad sometimes that I even had a LEEP because my periods were like clockwork before, but being cancer free is worth it. I wouldn't be much of a mother if I conceived and got cancer. I'm just so lost right now hate my body so much and am looking for advice ): I'm 30 years old and feel like with everything going on, I'm running out of time.