Ugh husband annoys me with this!!

Amanda

My husband isn't a huge believer in what doctors have to say, he has had some bad experiences with them and is extremely analytical and loves to question everything!! Most of the time I don't pay much mind but when it comes to my son's pediatrician who I absolutely love I get so pissed. Our son rarely gets Tylenol and/or Motrin, he's only ever had a fever for a few days when he was over a year and he was never too bothered when his teeth came in...he is a little over 21 months and around 25/26lbs. Anyway he got looking at the Infant bottles tonight and I said he gets 5mL now as per doctor, this was from a few months back and wrote it down on his little take home check up sheet...my husband bugged out about how much Motrin he could get and how he read somewhere they shouldn't get that much etc...mind you he reads articles etc he pulls up online. We've been down this road before and I always say I trust his pediatrician over what he reads online, she went to school for all of this and has been doing this for years and has always listened to whatever concerns I've had and never rushes appointments etc. He literally gets in such a tizzy and I'm like I don't want to hear what you read online, if you're that concerned make an appointment with his pediatrician and talk to her about your concerns, not that he'd listen to anything she said anyway!! Ugh I get so peeved! Doesn't help I've got added pregnancy hormones Lol! Ok vent over. I love my husband, his engineer analytical brain just frustrates me to no end sometimes!