Please help me 😭 long ⭕️

I have a 2 year old daughter with my ex partner, we split up last May.

Up until now we have been pretty civil, we have our rough days but we seem to be pushing through for our daughter.

Up until now he has her every Sunday and Monday night and every second Saturday night,

Now my problem since January this year has been, when he has her on the Sunday he doesn’t actually spend that time with her his often told me his had to fix his car, fix his dads/mates cars or had something on, which I understand but it’s been to many times now, his mother has her every Monday and Tuesday and I feel uncomfortable with that because his parents both smoke marijuana, I don’t have a problem with people smoking it but I don’t like it if my daughter is in there care.

We made an agreement with the child support side of things because apparently he can’t afford it so I’ve only made him pay $70 a week instead of $110, the thing is he has been getting tattoos, fixing his car and also going away, I just don’t understand how he can’t financially support his daughter but can do all these things.

Now I’ve told him I want to change the days so he has her every second Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday night instead of it every week so she is in more of a routine.

His happy with that but also wants every Monday night for her to spend time with them which I don’t think is needed as if he really wanted to spend time with her it would be a Saturday or Sunday when he can actually spend that time with her.

I told him i will take this through mediation if we can’t agree, I also told him I’m happy to have a private agreement if we agree with those days for him to pay less.

He has till Friday to let me know,

I have massive concerns because when we were together which is why we split up he got physical with me and also smacked our daughter when she was 8 months old because she wasn’t listening!

I also saw when I dropped my daughter off about 2 weeks ago holes in a whole wall in his house and when I asked he told me because him and his girlfriend split up.

I’m so worried and honestly this is really tearing me up,

Am I doing the right thing or should I just allow it? I’m 16 weeks pregnant with my Fiancé and it’s causing me to be real stressed!

I just feel like a terrible mother, I just want my daughter to be happy