Vaginal itchy and smell

So for about three months now I’ve been experiencing a bad smell and constant infection like problems lately. I don’t know want to do because I’m having problems with my insurance right now so I can’t visit my gyn. Last time I had a yeast infection and uti i treated it myself and for the most part it worked but this time around after getting off my period I’ve noticed a fishy smell that just wouldn’t / still hasn’t gone away without any signs of infection . Now I’m starting to notice yeast infection like symptoms again and it’s just really annoying at this point. What should I do ? My idea was to go with the yogurt method but will it work completely!? It’s so embarrassing because I live with my boyfriend and trying to hide everything from him is hard so I try to do everything quickly but this one is taking much longer then usual. I’m also starting to think that it’s the water around this area that’s been throwing off my PH balance and causing the fishy smell whenever I don’t have any infections. What do you guys think I should do?