Tired of my husband and his family.

You need to be a loving mother and the loving wife that you signed up to be, your a brat and immature says my husbands father a week ago only because my husband ran to his family telling them about a fight we had last week making me sound like the one that caused the fight. I’m pregnant with our second and our 1st will be one next month. I stay at home I clean the house cook super and make sure my husbands clothes are always folded because he doesn’t like them sitting in the dryer. I make sure he doesn’t have to do a thing when he comes home he doesn’t even have to do the manly house chores. I love our son all day and enjoy taking care of him and spending time with him and I adore him but yet I’m an unloving wife and mother when my husband does stupid crap and I get upset about it. I’m supposed to sit in the corner like a good little wife and be quiet and let him think he does nothing wrong like his family thinks. We’ve been married for 6 months and this is the bull crap I’m already dealing with. Oh and today I’m extra irritated and depressed because my husband invited his brothers to come hand out last night at our sons bedtime and messed up our sons sleep schedule and our son kept me up last night because he was restless and usually even if he’s restless and we go to bed on time which is 8:30-9 I won’t have a migraine the next day because I had enough sleep even with him being restless. But my husband kept our son up last night and God forbid I invite my family over at bedtime he would have a cow. He says he’s too tired to get our son to sleep every night but all of a sudden he’s got all this energy to stay up late and keep our son up when his family comes over at bedtime. Oh and I still had to get our son to sleep after that because all of a sudden my husband was tired. I’m so sick of everything being one sided. He doesn’t wanna be around my family. He doesn’t wanna get our son to sleep. He can tell his family our problems but I can’t tell mine. His dad disrespected me and he didn’t even stand up for me but God forbid my family say something to him at all. He can be tired and lazy but I can’t. He can do whatever and I’m just supposed to be okay with it but if I complain about him doing something stupid I’m driving him crazy and he can’t deal with it. I’m so sick and depressed and angry with all of this. My husband was a good guy and amazing to our son and not like this until we got married. But it’s okay I’m supposed to be okay with everything and be a good wife. Where is the man I fell in love with 😭