I have a lot of questions (losing my virginity)

Ho

I just lost my virginity to a dude I’ve known for a long time almost 4 years. I don’t know if this is important, but just Incase I’m 16. So, two days ago on Saturday night I lost it to him.

I’m still bleeding a little bit kinda like spotting. Is that normal?

He came inside of me but had a condom on. Do you think I won’t get pregnant? I was 5 days away from ovulation so I felt pretty safe as sperm can live up to 5 days inside, but I might just be freaking over nothing and want some reassurance from some of the more experienced people on here.

I don’t use any birth control do you think I should? I know there are a lot of other things it is helpful for, but I don’t plan on having a lot of sex to be completely honest.

I also experienced a hard time cumming. I was honest with him and told him I probably won’t cum and I’m okay with it. Will this be easier with time?

You don’t have to answer all of these just any you can thanks for taking the time if you do ☺️

I just have a lot of questions and google isn’t really helping. Also my parents are very religious and think that virginity matters even though I don’t really see it as much. I don’t think they really need to know about my sex life anyways it’s weird.